The COVID-19 pandemic has affected countless individuals and businesses across North America and the world. Local and federal governments are implementing programs to assist many of us through these difficult times, as we all try to stay safe by following precautionary measures and advice recommended by public health authorities. In an effort to assist our clients, candidates, and colleagues, the following is a listing of current government programs and initiatives. We will do our best to update this page with current information as it becomes available.
Depending on where you live and work in the U.S., there are numerous government-supported programs that may assist you with the financial impact of COVID-19. The following list provides links to various programs in the following categories:
- We have implemented a work-from-home policy for various RIM Recruitment Professionals positions throughout our offices in Canada and the United States. Our team-members will continue to work during normal business hours to support all business functions.
- In place of our typical in-person interviews, RIM Recruitment Professionals Recruiters shall be conducting interviews via video-chat to avoid in-person contact.
- Our unique Visual Advantage System shall continue to provide our employer-partners with the ability to review a short-list of RIM candidates remotely via our exclusive client video-portal. This complimentary feature allows employers to assess the fit and qualifications of our candidates by viewing a short video of our candidates prior to meeting them.
- After reviewing our presented candidates via the video clip, we are recommending that employers take advantage of video interviewing technology to replace their own in-person interviews. Our recruitment teams are trained to assist with facilitating video interviews between our clients and candidates.
- We shall work closely with our clients where we have temporary and contract workers on-site to ensure that proper health protocols are followed so as to minimize potential health risks to all parties.
- All RIM Recruitment Professionals offices shall be staying informed on public health updates and following all guidance from public health authorities.
Public Health Authorities Recommend That We All Take The Following Everyday Precautionary Measures To Help Prevent The Spread Of Germs And Viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 2 meters (6 feet) from the nearest person
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
We shall continue to do our best to keep our communities safe. Please do not hesitate to contact your RIM Representative if you have any questions or concerns as we navigate through this together.
Sean Kogan / Paul Vendittelli
Co-Founders of RIM Recruitment Professionals